Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thing # 10

This is the most fun I have had in this 23 process. I absolutely love these image generators. Most of the time I had to save the images to my hard drive and then add the images as a page element. The smiley face image was a little tricky at first to save because I had to activate the smiley face program on my computer. One picture I wanted to use from my hard drive would never cooperate with me. I tried numerous times but never got it to go. I finally decided the size of the picture must have been the problem. I finally decided on another picture that worked just fine. Yes, I could have worked on cropping it, but cropping would have taken away from the picture. I needed the the entire shot.The license plate image was the easiest because the Image Chef generator has a button to select to send the image directly to your blog.

I can see using these generators to make personalized signs, book marks, and buttons for our libraries. I think I will try some of these images on my library site and the school site which I also maintain. The problem I see is tearing myself away from playing with the generators and getting back to work! I stayed up until almost 2 am playing last night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you assignment 10 was fun. I also had to save my pictures to the hard drive, then upload them to the Blog. I spent way to much time playing. I would create something and then create something else.

mmw said...

You can never spend too much time playing, farm boy. only too much time working! when your work starts to feel like play, you've reached nirvana!