Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thing # 7

Google definitley has it all. Lots of fun playing on Google with all of its options and gadgets. I just wish my email address could get verified by Google. I click and click on the option to get my email verified, but it just doesn't work. At least I can sign in although there have been times it would not let me do that. Would be nice if there was a live person to talk to but as my husband says, it would be impossible to get through to the person. Guess I could try changing my sign in email but I'm afraid things would really get messed up and I would never get into my blog again.

I have used Google alerts at home for a long time. My family and I have also been using Google Earth for some time. That truely is a cool feature. The indiviualized Google homepage is neat as well as the Notebooks. What did we ever do without Google?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

One of the librarians posted that she emailed Google and told them the trouble she was having. They verified her email manually and emailed her to let her know.

Anna said...

My email would not verify either. However, I have been able to do everything so far without it being verified.