Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thing # 16

Playing in the Sandbox was fun. I haven't yet figured out to manage the size of my image inserts. I plan to keep on playing here for awhile. I might use a wiki for the Mockingbird books. to get feedback from the teachers.If you look in the sandbox you can see where I started a page. A Mockingbird wiki might be interesting to do with teachers this year. This could be expanded to Bluebonnets next year and have teachers and students respond if students could access it.

2 comments:

makingtheworldpretty said...

I really like your idea about using the wikis for Mockingbirds with teachers. Some teachers might think of themselves as being a little technologically challenged and not participate, however. But we've got to start somewhere.

Bookmaid said...

I just publicized my wiki to teachers today, but nobody immediately "jumped on the bandwagon". Its usefulness has yet to be determined.