Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thing # 20

YouTube, one of the newest innovations in entertainment. I first became aware of YouTube when friends began forwarding me clips. It can be addicting. Because it is the get ready for TAKS frenzy time again, I chose a TAKS motivational clip done by singing and dancing teachers. A group of teachers at Range used to do this in years past and I actually still have some of their performances on tape which are better than any I saw on YouTube. Maybe I should submit some (with everyone's permission of course)I think a motivational YouTube on a school website could be beneficial to teachers and students alike. I have tried several times to embed the video here but it is just too big. It covers half my page so here is the link http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9A184349267C1DD7

3 comments:

Midnight said...

I also looked up videos for TAKS. I found an informational video, but the motivational is much more fun. That would be great for kids; they get to watch a video and get TAKS.

Bookmaid said...

You've done a great job on 23 things. I think you have had more creative ideas, and have applied more of the technology than I have. Let's keep sharing ideas.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.